We are back to offering all of our various services including no contact Rentals, Repairs by appointment, and in person retail with safety protocols in place. If you still prefer curbside we’re still doing that, just give us a call or e-mail and we’ll help guide you through your purchase.
In Store Shopping Safety Protocols:
– Mandatory instant hand sanitizer use by the guest and employees – provided at store entry.
– Mandatory cloth face cover use by guests and employees – please bring your own or we will provide you a complimentary basic disposable masks at the door.
– Limit to one guest or “family unit” per employee while in the store – employees will guide you through the store in a personal shopping experience.
– One In / One Out System with socially distanced queue outside. Once we have fulfilled a customers needs and they leave the store we will welcome the next guest in the queue.
– Test rides and product try-on is available with sanitation processes in place.
– Sneeze guards have been installed at all registers with sanitary process for taking payments.
For rental procedures please visit our rental page for instructions on how to place your rental order and what to do when you arrive to pick up your rentals.
For bicycle or ski repair please call 307-733-5335 (ext 2) or e-mail us to set up a service appointment at: email@example.com
5/11/20 – Now open for in person shopping and rentals with sanitary procedures in place. All other services mentioned below including curbside pickup and appointment based tunes are still available.
4/14/20 – Hoback Sports is now accepting bicycle tunes on an appointment basis. If your bike needs service work please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 307-733-5335 to set up an appointment. We are not accepting drop off tunes so please help us eliminate unnecessary contact by going through these channels, even if you just need a flat fixed.
4/8/20 – Season Lease Customers are asked to hold onto their lease packages for the time being. Due to the quantity of rentals out there we want to avoid unneccessary contact for our customers and staff. No late fees will be charged on this equipment. If you aren’t able to hold onto your gear for the foreseeable future please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll set up a drop off time. We’ll post future updates here and on social media.
3/17/20 – Hoback Sports is now closed to the public until further notice. Staff will be monitoring our voicemail and e-mails so please reach out via the e-mails above or by calling 307-733-5335. We will do our best to get back to you swiftly and accommodate your needs if we are able.
3/16/20 – While we are closed for normal business staff members will be available today and tomorrow (March 16th-17th) from 10am-6pm for rental returns and tech shop pickups only. We will be taking things on a day by day basis at the moment and will update this page when we have more info.