RETÜL BICYCLE FITTING
Does your bike fit you?
Picking out the right bike is only half the battle. To ensure you’re comfortable and efficient on your bike, getting your bike to fit you is vital. That’s where the Retül Bike Fitting system and our bike fit studio come in! Using a combination of our years of experience and state-of-the-art technology, we are here to give you the best experience possible on a bike.
Bike fits are available by appointment. For more details or to schedule a fit, give us a call, email us, or stop on by!Contact us to Schedule
About the Retul Fit System
Retül Bike Fit is more than just a bike fit — it’s a way to learn about your body, the root cause of your aches and pains and how a proper fit will help you achieve your cycling goals.
Using 3D motion capture technology, the Retül system accurately measures every degree of movement and millimeter of distance, providing you and the fitter with data to support the choices made during the fit for your cycling equipment and personal riding experience.
We currently have a staff of two fitters who have years of experience between them. They will go through a comprehensive analysis of both your body and your bicycle to ensure we meet your cycling goals! Whether you’re trying to adapt a current bike to the perfect cycling position or want to ensure you buy the perfect size and model for your next bike, we have the tools and know-how to make your dream ride a reality.
Meet Our Bike Fitters
- Has worked at Hoback Sports for 20 years
- Retül Certified Master Bike Fitter
- Has been fitting bikes since 2008
- Rides Specialized S-works Tarmac, Specialized Epic Evo Pro
- Other interests include backcountry skiing and rock hounding
- Has worked at Hoback for 8 years
- SBCU trained Retül Bike Fitter
- Rides Specialized Stumpjumper Evo and Specialized Levo, Specialized Vado 5.0
- When not mountain biking Pat enjoys Canoeing with his wife on the Teton River.